Mobile marketing uses geofencing and geoframing to target your consumers on their mobile devices, enabling incredibly specific ad delivery. Here’s a quick overview of how each works:
- Geofencing marks a location – from an individual store to a larger area – and then serves devices within that location with targeted advertisements in real time.
- With geoframing, a location, time and demographic frame are set to create a custom audience to target later.
Both of these tactics provide excellent marketing opportunities, including:
- Offering promotions to current/potential customers within a set distance from or exactly within a location
- Cross-selling customers visiting your business
- Reaching consumers visiting a related establishment
- Attracting repeat business
- Directly marketing consumers visiting competitors