Offline and online: a popular default position is to move marketing dollars from offline to online. Better ROI, better measurements, better targeting. Before you put all your money in the online basket, consider theses five position points:
Consider these to determine your offline and online strategy:
- Data insights from online help optimize your broadcast targeting
- Significant numbers watch TV with a phone in hand
- Average customers need multiple brand exposure before purchase. Online and offline provide multiple touch-points
- The highest target saturation is achieved using both on- and offline
- Either offline or online can fill the gap when one of those channels is dormant
For more information about how online and offline can work together, contact us!